Following is a list of roles available for the Croswell’s production of Mamma Mia! Auditions are in late February and early March, and West Side Story in Concert, She Loves Me and Barnum will audition at the same time. For complete audition information, click here.
- Donna Sheridan: Passionate and free-spirited, she is the owner of an inn on the Greek island of Kalokairi. For the past 20 years, she has been raising her daughter, Sophie, alone. Adult — Mezzo-soprano, alto.
- Sophie Sheridan: Donna’s daughter. Intelligent and determined; engaged to Sky. Young adult — Soprano, mezzo-soprano.
- Tanya Cresham-Leigh: Best friend and former bandmate of Donna and Rosie. Rich, sophisticated, acerbic, funny, and witty. Adult — Mezzo-soprano, alto.
- Rosie Mulligan: Best friend and former bandmate of Donna and Tanya. Confident, strong, and funny on the outside but shy underneath. Kooky and fun. Adult — Alto.
- Lisa: Sophie’s friend. Young adult — Mezzo-soprano.
- Ali: Sophie’s friend. Young adult — Mezzo-soprano.
- Harry Bright: May be Sophie’s father. A British financier; wealthy, buttoned-up and conservative, but trying to reconnect with his younger self. English accent. Adult — Tenor, baritone.
- Bill Austin: May be Sophie’s father. A travel writer with no possessions or strings. Good-natured, always ready for adventure. Adult — Baritone.
- Sam Carmichael: May be Sophie’s father. A charming, successful architect. Adult — Baritone.
- Sky: Sophie’s fiance. Athletic and attractive, he was once on the path to a business career but now wants nothing more than to marry Sophie and live on Kalokairi. Young adult — Tenor, baritone.
- Pepper: The bartender at Donna’s hotel. Charming and a flirt. Young adult — Tenor, baritone.
- Eddie: Sky’s friend. Laid-back and easygoing. Young adult — Tenor, baritone.
- Father Alexandrios: The local priest. Adult — Tenor, baritone, bass.
- Ensemble roles available for women and men, all vocal ranges.