Following is a list of roles available for the Croswell’s production of She Loves Me. Auditions are in late February and early March, and West Side Story in Concert, Mamma Mia, and Barnum will audition at the same time. For complete audition information, click here.
- Amalia Balash: The eager new employee at Maraczek’s Parfumerie. Despite being a skilled saleswoman, she easily becomes intimated and nervous. Attractive, bright, and a lover of literature. Adult; vocal range C4 to B5.
- Ilona Ritter: Employed at Maraczek’s Parfumerie. She is sexy and learned in the ways of romance, but longing for something more from the game of love. Adult; vocal range F#3 to E5.
- Georg Nowack: An established employee of Maraczek’s Parfumerie and a hopeless romantic. Shy, intelligent, and soft spoken. Adult; vocal range B2 to F4.
- Mr. Maraczek: Owner of Maraczek’s Parfumerie. He has a commanding presence, and his dedication to the trade is rivaled only by his faithfulness to his wife. Older adult; vocal range B2 to C4.
- Arpad Laszlo: Delivery boy at Maraczek’s Parfumerie. His exuberance is infectious and commitment to his job remarkable. He is ambitious and adorable. Teen; vocal range B-flat 2 to E4.
- Ladislav Sipos: Not the brightest employee at Maraczek’s Parfumerie. A confidant to Georg, he is an optimistic family man who looks like a huggable father. Older adult; vocal range A2 to E4.
- Steven Kodaly: A well-liked employee at Maraczek’s Parfumerie. Though he is considered dapper and occasionally charming, he is more of a shallow womanizer. Adult; vocal range B2 to A4.
- Ensemble roles available for women and men, all vocal ranges.