November 25 to December 10: Meet Me in St. Louis. Based on the MGM film of the same name, this is the heartwarming story of a turn-of-the-century American family anticipating the wonders of the 1904 World’s Fair. Tickets
- Saturday, November 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 26 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 3 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 10 at 2:30 p.m.
December 21: Carols and Candlelight with Michael Lackey. Join us for an exclusive evening of holiday favorites performed cabaret-style in our new studio theater by Broadway veteran Michael Lackey! Seating is very limited. Tickets
- Thursday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
December 22: The Wizards of Winter. The Wizards of Winter, featuring former members of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, rock in the holidays with their own brand of spectacular Christmas magic! Tickets
- Friday, December 22, at 7:30 p.m.
January 27-February 4: Godspell. This Tony-nominated classic by composer Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Pippin) brings the parables of Jesus Christ to life with a parade of beloved songs. Directed by Michael Yuen, who played John the Baptist and Judas in the 2000-2001 national tour of the show, this is the Croswell’s annual all-area high school musical. Tickets
- Saturday, January 27, at 7:30 p.m
- Sunday, January 28, at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 4, at 2:30 p.m.
February 14: You Rock, Valentine! Celebrate Valentine’s Day with dinner from the Hathaway House and a collection of hits performed by the Croswell’s own Dave Rains. Seating is very limited. Tickets
- Wednesday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m. Ticket price will include dinner.
February 24 to March 4: The Big Meal. Somewhere in America, in a typical suburban restaurant on a typical night, Sam and Nicole first meet. Sparks fly. And so begins an expansive tale that traverses five generations of a modern family, from first kiss to final goodbye. The Big Meal spans 80 years and five generations in the life of one American family. The play won author Dan LeFranc the 2010 New York Times Outstanding Playwright Award. Tickets
- Saturday, February 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 25, at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 4, at 2:30 p.m.
March 10: Your Generation. Your Generation is the world’s finest tribute show … a spectacular tribute to five decades of pop, rock, dance and R&B! Tickets
- Saturday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m.
March 23-31: Stellaluna and Other Tales. Stellaluna the bat, Verdi the snake, and Pinduli the Hyena all seek refreshment at a watering hole one hot day, only to find themselves the subjects of a bullying lion’s ridicule. But by sharing stories about building self-confidence, these three misfit animals find wisdom, peace and friendship. Based on the books by Janell Cannon, this delightful musical is a treat for children and adults alike. Tickets
- Friday, March 23, at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, March 25, at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 30, at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 31, at 11 a.m.
April 7: Disco Night at the Croswell. Toledo-born singer-songwriter Tatiana Owens returns to the Croswell stage for a fun-filled evening of disco hits from Donna Summer, Sister Sledge, the Bee Gees, and more! Tickets
- Saturday, April 7, at 7:30 p.m.
April 13-22: Disenchanted. Poison apples, glass slippers … who needs ’em? Not Snow White and her posse of disenchanted princesses in his hilarious, definitely-not-for-kids hit musical. Tickets
- Friday, April 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 15, at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 22, at 2:30 p.m.
April 28: Ben Daniels Band. The Michigan-based Ben Daniels Band has become a favorite at venues like The Ark and The Blind Pig, as well as at concert halls around the country. This will be the band’s first Croswell appearance. Tickets
- Saturday, April 28, at 7:30 p.m.