Stellaluna the bat, Verdi the snake, and Pinduli the hyena all seek refreshment at a watering hole one hot day, only to find themselves the subjects of a bullying lion’s ridicule. But by sharing stories about building self-confidence, these three misfit animals find wisdom, peace, and friendship.
Based on the books by Janell Cannon, this delightful musical is a treat for both children and adults.
Note: The March 24 show will be a sensory-friendly performance with modifications intended for children on the autism spectrum.
Dates and times
- Friday, March 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 24 at 11 a.m. (sensory-friendly performance)
- Sunday, March 25 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 30 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 31 at 11 a.m.
- Premium: $15
- Tier A: $10
- Youth 15 and under: All seats $5
- Stellaluna the Bat: Jobi Schultz
- Pinduli the Hyena: Nicole Gestwite
- Verdi the Snake: Ja’Vaughn White
- Mother Bat and others: Michelle Doerfler
- Mother Bird and others: Kimberly Van Camp
- Lion and others: Crosby Slupe
- Pip and others: Nate Adams
- Age recommendation: Stellaluna and Other Tales is appropriate for all ages, but primarily recommended for children in Pre-K through 4th grade.
- Run time: Approximately 1 hour.