Somewhere in America, in a typical suburban restaurant on a typical night, Sam and Nicole first meet. Sparks fly. And so begins an expansive tale that traverses five generations of a modern family, from first kiss to final goodbye. The Big Meal spans 80 years and five generations in the life of one American family. The play won author Dan LeFranc the 2010 New York Times Outstanding Playwright Award.Order tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, February 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 25, at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 4, at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $25
- Tier A: $18
- Tier B: $12
- Youth 15 and under: $12 in all sections
- Nate Adams
- Alisa Mutchler Bauer
- Pat Bogusz
- Stephen Dean
- Kelly Fandrey
- Dylan Masters
- Maggie Page
- Peter Stewart
- Director: Eric Parker
Stage Manager: JJ Dusseau
Scenic Designer: Doug Miller
Lighting Designer: Tiff Crutchfield
Sound Designer: Chris Goosman
- Age recommendation: The Big Meal is appropriate for most ages.
- Run time: 1 hour and 45 minutes, including intermission.