In this charming and funny children’s musical, Sam, a 12-year-old perfectionist, searches for a flawless dog to enter in the town’s dog contest. Unable to find a canine that measures up, she resorts to training the family dog, Max, who is less than eager to obey commands. In the end, Sam and Max learn there is no such thing as perfect, but there is such a thing as being perfect for each other.Order tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, March 22 at 6:30 p.m. (See note below.)
- Saturday, March 23 at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, March 24 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 29 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 30 at 11 a.m.
On opening night only, families are invited to bring their own dogs to attend the show! Dogs must be leashed, well-mannered and up to date on shots. We will also be accepting gifts for the Lenawee Humane Society. (The Humane Society’s list of needs can be found here.)
- Adults: $15
- Youth: $5
- Sam Brown: Carson Pickles
- Max: Anthony Isom
- Mr. Brown/Klaus: Justin Bays
- Mrs. Brown/Diesel: Rachel Cheng
- Charlie/Cyclone: Mitchell LaRoy
- Ms. Hayes/Marla: Jann Battersby
- Ideal Ida/Darla: Suzanne Correa
- Carla/ Party Kid: Abby Knight
- Alex: Zoe Bagdon
- Party Kid/Dog: Dylan Masters
- Age recommendation: The Perfect Dog is suitable for all ages, but most recommended for grades 2-7.
- Run time: Approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.