It’s the greatest show on earth! This rousing tale, based on the life of legendary showman P.T. Barnum, is part musical, part circus act, and all heart. With music by Cy Coleman (the composer behind Sweet Charity), Barnum was a 10-time Tony Award nominee when it debuted on Broadway in 1980.Order tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, August 10 at 8 p.m. Limited availability
- Saturday, August 11 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 12 at 2:30 p.m. Limited availability
- Thursday, August 16 at 8 p.m. Best availability
- Friday, August 17 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18 at 8 p.m. Best availability
- Sunday, August 19 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $35
- Tier A: $25
- Tier B: $15
- Youth under 18: $15
- Director: Mark DiPietro
- Music Director: Jonathan Sills
- Choreographer: Jessica Adams
- Circus Arts Instructor: Chloe Whiting Stevenson
- Scenic Designer: Leo Babcock
- Costume Designer: Emily Gifford
- Sound Designer: Chris Goosman
- Lighting Designer: Tiff Crutchfield
- Stage Manager: Danielle Bluteau
- Phineas Taylor Barnum: Eric Parker (appearing courtesy of Actors Equity Association)
- Chairy Barnum: Kyrie Bristle
- Joice Heth: Alison Hunt
- Tom Thumb: Ryan Book
- Julius Goldschmidt: John Bacarella
- Jenny Lind: Abby Dotz
- Blues Singer: Sarah Nowak
- Ringmaster: Joseph Ball
- Sherwood Stratton: Mark Hyre
- Mrs. Sherwood Stratton: Lori MacDonald
- Ensemble: Jacob Adams, Walter Book, Audrey Bury, Tessa Decker, Brenna Gifford, Emily Gifford, Meg Grzeszczak, Kyle Hauessler, Elizabeth Higgins, AJ Howard, Lauren Howard, Emily Hribar, Belle Johnson, Meg McNamee, Carolyn Mohler, Arielle Osstifin, Kaden Osstifin, Maria Portaro-Mohler, Xavier Sarabia, Cordell Smith, Allyson Szymanski, Erin Warfield, Ja’Vaughn White
- Age recommendation: Barnum is appropriate for most ages.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours, including intermission.
In the news
- Croswell announces 2018 Broadway Series (The Daily Telegram)