2020 Summer Camp
The Croswell is proud to present a summer camp for young people who want to learn more about various aspects of theater! Students will learn from experienced professionals and gain a deeper understanding of their art.
Deadline for registration is Wednesday, July 8th at 5:00 PM.
Give your student the opportunity to work with great instructors (Erin Pifer, director; Mandy Kruse, music director) — developing acting, movement and dance skills in a fun and supportive setting! This year’s campers will learn and produce the musical 101 Dalmations, Kids in just two weeks.
- Ages: 7-15
- Dates & times: Monday-Friday, July 13-17 and 20-24 from 1-4:30 PM; with additional time on Friday, July 24 and Saturday, July 25
- Location: Madison Performing Arts Center, 3498 Treat Hwy, Adrian, MI 49221
- Performances: Friday, July 24 at 6:00 PM and Saturday, July 25 at 11:30 AM
- Cost: $250 per student, which includes a t-shirt, DVD of the performance, and two complimentary tickets to the show. (There is a discount of $25 for additional children in the same family.)
- Important information: Students should wear loose, comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes that they can dance and move in.
A snack will be provided each day of camp.
Registration coming soon!
About the Show
Based on the classic animated film, Disney’s 101 Dalmatians KIDS is a fur-raising adventure featuring Cruella De Vil, Disney’s most outrageous villain, and 101 of the most adorable heroes to set their paws onstage. With a high-spirited score and lovable characters, this stage adaptation is certain to charm and delight all audiences.
A limited number of partial scholarships are available. Please contact The Croswell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Croswell summer camps are generously sponsored by Kappa Kappa Epsilon and the J. Larry Roberts Scholarship Fund.