This heart-wrenching yet hilarious one-man show examines depression through the lens of a young boy who, after his mother attempts suicide, begins creating a list of everything in the world that’s worth living for. Critics called Every Brilliant Thing “sad, but … also gloriously funny and exceptionally warm,” and said that the play “finds a perfect balance between conveying the struggles of life, and celebrating all that is sweet in it.Buy tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, April 10, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 17, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 2:30 p.m.
- Adults: $35
- Students/Youth under 18: $20
*Seating for this production is general admission.
This production will take place in the James E. Van Doren Studio on the second floor of The Croswell.