Our Broadway Season begins with this exhilarating musical based on the movie of the same name! Great music and sizzling dance numbers make this story of youthful rebellion a can’t-miss show.
When Ren and his mother move from Chicago to a small farming town, Ren isn’t quite prepared for a ban on dancing instituted by the local preacher. The heartfelt story that emerges is of a father longing for the son he lost and of a young man aching for the father who walked out on him. To the rockin’ rhythm of its top 40 score, Footloose celebrates the wisdom of listening to young people, guiding them with a warm heart and an open mind.Buy tickets
Dates and times
- Saturday, May 9 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 10 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 14 at 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 15 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 17 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $40 Adult / $25 Youth
- Tier A: $30 Adult / $20 Youth
- Tier B: $20 Adult / $15 Youth
For group pricing, please contact the Croswell at (517) 263-6868.
- Director & Choreographer: Meghan Hakes-Booth
- Music Directors: Hannah Sparrow & Ray Novak
- Asst. Director: Emily Hribar
Auditions for Footloose (along with Kinky Boots and The Scottsboro Boys) will take place on:
- Saturday, February 22 from 12 to 2 p.m.
- Monday, February 24 from 6:30 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Age recommendation: Footloose is appropriate for all ages.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes, including intermission.