This Tony-nominated classic by composer Stephen Schwartz (Wicked, Pippin) brings the parables of Jesus Christ to life with a parade of beloved songs. Directed by Michael Yuen, who played John the Baptist and Judas in the 2000-2001 national tour of the show, this is the Croswell’s annual all-area high school musical.
Dates and times
- Saturday, January 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 28 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, February 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 4 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $25
- Tier A: $18
- Tier B: $12
- Youth 15 and under: All seats $12
- Jesus: A.J. Howard
- John the Baptist: Walter Book
- Soloists: Hannah Buck, Cole Carrico, Rachel Cheng, Chloe Danley, Morgan Decker, Olivia Gawron, Pierce Mitchell, Mercedes Polley, Ben Popejoy, Lylah Slupe.
- Ensemble: Simon Cox, Alex June, Brad Hayes, Katelyn Orta, Virginia Rawlings, Bri Scott.
Creative and production team
- Director: Michael Yuen
- Music Director: Dave Rains
- Choreographer: Jessica Adams
- Scenic and Projection Designer: Eric Niece
- Costume Designer: Tallie Kissinger
- Lighting Designer: Tiff Crutchfield
- Sound Designer: Chris Goosman
- Stage Manager: Rachel Oldfield
- Age recommendation: Godspell is appropriate for most ages.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission.
In the news
- Croswell offers series of special events (The Daily Telegram)
- Croswell announces Special Events Series (The Blade)
- Croswell’s ‘Godspell’ spotlights area students (The Blade)
- ’70s musical gets update from high school cast at Croswell (The Daily Telegram)
- Teens take it ‘day by day’ in Croswell production of ‘Godspell’ (Monroe News/Bedford Now)