Featuring some of composer Irving Berlin’s greatest hits, Holiday Inn, based on the 1942 movie of the same name, is a spectacular song-and-dance extravaganza!
Irving Berlin’s Holiday Inn tells the story of Jim, who leaves the bright lights of show business behind to settle down on his farmhouse in Connecticut… but life just isn’t the same without a bit of song and dance. Jim’s luck takes a spectacular turn when he meets Linda, a spirited schoolteacher with talent to spare. Together they turn the farmhouse into a fabulous inn with dazzling performances to celebrate each holiday, from Thanksgiving to the Fourth of July. But when Jim’s best friend Ted tries to lure Linda away to be his new dance partner in Hollywood, will Jim be able to salvage his latest chance at love?Buy tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, August 7 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 8 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 10 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 13 at 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 14 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 15 at 2:30 p.m
- Saturday, August 15 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 16 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $40 Adult / $25 Youth
- Tier A: $30 Adult / $20 Youth
- Tier B: $20 Adult / $15 Youth
For group pricing, please contact the Croswell at (517) 263-6868.
- Director: Mark DiPietro
- Music Director: Jonathan Sills
- Choreographer: Debra Ross Calabrese
Auditions dates for Holiday Inn and The Little Mermaid are still being determined. Please check back on this page or sign up for our auditions mailing list for updates. (Please note that original dates of April 18, 20, and 25 are currently cancelled.)
- Age recommendation: Holiday Inn is appropriate for all ages.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes, including intermission.