With lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber, this irresistibly catchy, family-friendly musical is a high-energy retelling of the biblical story of Joseph and his coat of many colors. A nonstop series of memorable tunes makes Joseph an audience favorite!
Please note: In response to rising COVID-19 levels and changes in recommendations from the Lenawee County Health Department, we will be requiring face coverings at all productions of Joseph. For individuals who cannot or prefer not to wear a mask, plastic face shields are also acceptable. Free masks will be available at the theater.
Dates and times
- Friday, August 13, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 15, 2021 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, August 20, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 22, 2021 at 2:30 p.m.
Run time: Approximately 2 hours.
- Director and Choreographer: Domonique Glover
- Assistant Director: Sabriyah Davis
- Music Director: Ray Novak
- Vocal Director: Betsy Lackey
- Stage Manager: Erin Couch
- Joseph: Xavier Sarabia
- Narrator: Lauren DePorre and Natasha Ricketts
- Jacob: Keith Hamen
- Potiphar: Anthony Isom
- Mrs. Potiphar: Alisa Mutchler Bauer
- Pharoah: Christopher Stack
- Brothers: Zachery Allen, Joseph Ball, Luke Barden, Isaac Bermudez, Oden Berthelsen, Cole Carrico, Bryan Gilbey, AJ Howard, Mitchell LaRoy, Joseph Tansey, Joel Twitchell
- Ensemble: Luke Barden, Gabrielle Blondin, Kylie Bushman, Michelle Doerfler, Alexandra June, Jean Kesterke, Mandy Kruse, Anna McCarley, Abby Reeder
- Youth Ensemble: Carsyn Benzing, Sophia Bernard, Jonathon Comiskey, Annabelle Dullaghan, Raleigh DuShane, Garrett Ensign, Jenna Ferguson, Sarah Hoffert, Amber Jaffe, Josie Kendrick, Aiden Ketola, Madelyn Ketola, Camdenne Kruse, Kelsi Long, Wynter Osstifin, Tyler Roan, Macy Schmidt, Ava Snyder, Bella Solis, Gretchen Spence
- Adults: $25 / $20
- Students/Youth under 18: $15
Note: Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Lap seats are not permitted.