Drag queens and the owner of a struggling shoe factory form an unlikely alliance in this stunning Tony Award-winning show. An inspiring story about being true to yourself and chasing your dreams!
Presented by the Robert and Rosemary Price Foundation
- Adults: $40 / $30 / $20
- Students: $25 / $20 / $15
Recommended for adults and older teens. Contains some strong language and sexual subject matter.
Wheelchair-accessible seating is available on the orchestra level. For people who require hearing assistance, we have both assistive headsets and a hearing loop system.
- Director and Choreographer: Deb Calabrese
- Music Director: Adam Miller
- Stage Manager: Andraya Bunton
- Charlie: Dan Clair
- Lola/Simon: Leonard Harris
- Lauren: Dara Pardon
- Nicola: Lauren Goyer
- Don: Thomas Koch
- George: Ron Baumanis
- Harry: TBA
- Trish: Taylor Goodin
- Pat: Rachel Ogger
- Young Charlie: Alex Coumoundouros
- Young Lola: Trae Wesson
- Angels: Jarrod Alexander, Mikey Del Vecchio, Domonique Glover, Skye Rodriguez
- Mr. Price: Phil Skeldon
- Simon Sr.: Byron Taulton
- Ensemble: Luke Barden, Oden Berthelsen, Anjalie-Nicole Coates, Ashley Crawford, Luke Gorsuch, Marley Jacobson, Alexandra June, Abby Knight, Lori MacDonald, Jordan Marquez, Nik Owen, Chloe Parks, Abby Reeder, Carter Steude