One of Broadway’s biggest musicals ever is coming to the Croswell this summer! Mamma Mia features the greatest hits of Swedish pop group Abba, from “Dancing Queen” to “Super Trouper” to “Waterloo,” and has been seen by over 60 million people worldwide. This show is sure to be a sellout, so get your tickets early!Order tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, June 15 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 16 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 22 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 23 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 24 at 2:30 p.m. Very limited availability
- Friday, June 29 at 8 p.m. Best availability
- Saturday, June 30 at 2:30 p.m. Best availability
- Saturday, June 30 at 8 p.m. Best availability
- Sunday, July 1 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $35
- Tier A: $25
- Tier B: $15
- Youth under 18: $15
- Director: Jen Letherer
- Music Director: Dave Rains
- Choreographer and Assistant Director: Sarah Nowak
- Assistant Choreographer: Hailie Hagedorn
- Scenic Designer: Bart Bauer
- Costume Designer: Pam Krage
- Sound Designer: Chris Goosman
- Lighting Designer: Tiff Crutchfield
- Stage Manager: Gracie Wilson
- Sophie: Lindsay Powers
- Ali: Emily Ialacci
- Lisa: Rachel Gerrild
- Donna: Lena Spiegel
- Tanya: Lucy Hagedorn
- Rosie: Chelsie Cree
- Sky: Steven Kiss
- Pepper: Austin Olano
- Eddie: Gabriel Hagedorn
- Harry: Stephen Kiersey
- Bill: Karl Kasischke
- Sam: D. Ward Ensign
- Mayor Alexandrios: Deveny Rosebrock
- Ensemble: Jessica Adams, Joseph Ball, Zachary Flack, Meg Grzeszczak, Reuben Hagedorn, Elizabeth Higgins, Emily Hribar, AJ Howard, Ruth Jansen, Alexandra June, Abby Knight, Anna McCarley, Ethan Miller, Pierce Mitchell, Payton Perry-Radcliffe, Xavier Sarabia, Claire Schafer, Lisa Schrock-Ohlinger, Ja’Vaughn White
- Age recommendation: Mamma Mia is appropriate for most ages. There is some mild innuendo.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
In the news
- Croswell announces 2018 Broadway Series (The Daily Telegram)
- Croswell Opera House’s 2018 season: From Abba to Oz (Toledo City Paper)
- “Mamma Mia”: Abba musical coming to Croswell Opera House (Toledo City Paper)
- Plymouth resident and Canton grad stars in Croswell’s “Mamma Mia” (Plymouth/Canton Patch)