Centering around a mother coping with bipolar disorder, this critically acclaimed rock musical explores the life of a modern American family with love, empathy and heart. Next to Normal is one of the only musicals to have ever won a Pulitzer Prize for drama. Due to subject matter and language, Next to Normal is recommended for adults and mature teens only.
“Next to Normal is a brave, breathtaking musical. … It is something much more than a feel-good musical; it is a feel-everything musical.”
— The New York Times
Dates and times
- Friday, October 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 21 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 28 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $35
- Tier A: $25
- Tier B: $15
- Youth under 18: $15
- Diana: Natalie Kissinger
- Dan: Joe Nolan
- Natalie: Emily Courcy
- Gabe: Dominic Seipenko
- Henry: Jonathan Stelzer
- Dr. Madden: Andrew Buckshaw
- Director: Doug Miller
- Music Director: Dave Rains
- Age recommendation: Due to its subject matter and some language, Next to Normal is recommended for adults and mature teens.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes, including intermission.
In the news
- Croswell announces 2018 Broadway Series (The Daily Telegram)
- Croswell brings Pulitzer-winning musical to stage (The Daily Telegram)
- Rock musical ‘Next to Normal’ takes stage at Croswell (The Blade)