On the streets of Dublin, an Irish musician and a Czech immigrant are drawn together by their shared love of music. Captivating Irish melodies and compelling characters make this Tony Award-winning love story a must-see. From the very first note, Once draws you in and never lets go!Buy tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, April 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 28 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $40
- Tier A: $30
- Tier B: $20
- Students/Youth under 18: $15
For group pricing, please contact the Croswell at (517) 263-6868.
To be announced.
- Age recommendation: Once is appropriate for most ages. Once contains some strong language.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes, including intermission.
In the news
- ‘Music Man,’ ‘Elf,’ ‘Sister Act’ coming to Croswell in 2019
(The Daily Telegram)