This stirring musical tells the story of life in early twentieth-century America through the eyes of an upper-class suburban family, a group of Jewish immigrants from eastern Europe, and an African-American musician in Harlem. See why this tale of struggle, passion and hope has won the hearts of audiences across America!Order tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 23 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $35
- Tier A: $25
- Tier B: $15
- Youth under 18: $15
- Coalhouse Walker Jr.: Nickolas Brown
- Sarah: Bryana Hall
- Sarah’s Friend: Crystal Lynn
Booker T. Washington: Charles Crockett
Mother: Erin Wiley
Father: D. Ward Ensign
Younger Brother: Jarrod Alexander
Grandfather: William E. McCloskey
Little Boy: Luke Barden
Emma Goldman: Jamie Lynn Buechele
Evelyn Nesbit: Dara Pardon
Tateh: Jared Hoffert
Little Girl: Abby Karakas
Henry Ford: Christopher J. Smith
Houdini: Mikey Del Vecchio
J.P. Morgan: John Baccarella
Willie Conklin/Judge: Mark Hyre
- Jury Foreman: David Bousonville
Admiral Perry: Jim Butler
- Stanford White: Austin Terris
Kathleen: Sarah Pettee
Brigit: Abby Dotz
Henry K. Thaw: Steven Owsley
Henson: Brian D. Jones
- Coalhouse Walker III: Aden Nichols
Ensemble: Donna Andre, Joanna Baccarella, Olivia Baccarella, Cyndy Brookover, Erica Buechele, Jackie Cano, Rachel Cheng, Anthony Contreras, Lisa Cryderman, Sabriyah Davis, Megan Del Vecchio, Riolana Doyle, Lavina Flores, Nadja Garland, Domonique Glover, Sarah Hoffert, Tyler Irwin, Jasmine Jones, Mitchell LaRoy, Adam Lenhart, Dylan Masters, Dee Morrison, Debra Nichols, Payton Perry-Radcliffe, Michael Rywalski, Lisa Schrock-Ohlinger, Corionn Taylor, Ja’Vaughn White
- Age recommendation: Due to some violence and mature themes, Ragtime is recommended mainly for adults and teens.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
In the news
- Croswell announces 2018 Broadway Series (The Daily Telegram)