Set in Shakespearean times, this lighthearted farce has something for every theater lover! Filled with great songs and uproarious laughter, it’s the story of struggling playwright Nick Bottom, just scraping by with the help of his industrious wife Beatrice and his loyal brother Nigel … while his rival, William Shakespeare, hogs all the glory. When a jumbled prediction by the soothsayer Nostradamus leads Nick to try stealing Shakespeare’s thunder with a musical called Omelette, the result is nothing less than pure hilarity!
Dates and times
- Friday, October 8, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 15, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 17, 2021 at 2:30 p.m.
Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Director and Choreographer: Mark DiPietro
- Music Director: Jonathan Sills
- Choreographer: Jessica Briggs
- Stage Manager: Conner Raymond
- Nick Bottom: Steve DeBruyne
- Nigel Bottom: Jordan Hayes-Devloo
- Shakespeare: Patrick Wallace
- Beatrice: Natasha Ricketts
- Portia: Allyson Szymanski
- Nostradamus: Jared Hoffert
- Brother Jeremiah: Phil Skeldon
- Shylock: Stephen Kiersey
- Lord Clapham: John Bacarella
- Minstrel: Nickolas Brown
- Master of the Justice: Bill McCloskey
- Ensemble: Nate Adams, Joanna Bacarella, Olivia Bacarella, Oden Berthelsen, Madelyn Bowman, Nicci Brown, Jamie Lynn Buechele, Kylie Bushman, Simon Cox, Emily Haselschwerdt, Lauren Johnston, Lori MacDonald, Jesse Montie, Rosemary Olsaver, Abby Olsen, Leah Olsen, Xavier Sarabia, Eric Stone, Aaron Treadway, Katie Trumbull
- Adults: $40 / $30 / $20
- Students/Youth under 18: $25 / $20 / $15
Please note: As of August, masks or face shields are required at all Croswell events until further notice. If you are buying tickets for an event that is several weeks out, we recommend checking our website closer to the date to verify current requirements. Thank you for helping us do our part to keep our community healthy!