Making the Croswell a part of your estate planning does more than just help your community … it also can have huge financial benefits for both you and your family!
By including the Croswell in your long-term financial plans, you can make a positive impact on people’s lives for many generations to come.
Your Legacy, Your Way
Click each type of giving to expand and learn more!
We invite you to become a distinguished member of the Croswell’s 1866 Society by including the Croswell as a beneficiary in your estate planning.
Your gift creates a lasting legacy that will changes lives for years to come by
supporting the Croswell’s mission. More immediately, member benefits include:
- Invitation to the annual Perk Party
- Communications and updates of important estate and tax planning
- Recognition in the Croswell building
- Listing in the Croswell’s playbill & on our website (donors may also remain anonymous)
- Assurance that your gift will create and sustain the Croswell for
decades to come
- Your planned gift can also reduce your estate and income taxes while
providing you with future income
Current 1866 Society Members
Thank you to the friends who have joined the 1866 Society by making the Croswell part of their estate plans! Click the photos below to read testimonials from some of our generous benefactors.
Frank & Shirley Dick
Denis & Carol Jodis
Richard & Renee Merchant