Journey to an enchanted land “under the sea” with Ariel and friends! This Disney classic will be fun for the whole family.
Based on one of Hans Christian Andersen’s most beloved stories and the classic animated film, Disney’s The Little Mermaid is a hauntingly beautiful love story for the ages. Ariel, King Triton’s youngest daughter, wishes to pursue the human Prince Eric in the world above, bargaining with the evil sea witch, Ursula, to trade her tail for legs. But the bargain is not what it seems, and Ariel needs the help of her colorful friends, Flounder the fish, Scuttle the seagull and Sebastian the crab to restore order under the sea.Buy tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, September 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 19 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 20 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 26 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 27 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $40 Adult / $25 Youth
- Tier A: $30 Adult / $20 Youth
- Tier B: $20 Adult / $15 Youth
For group pricing, please contact the Croswell at (517) 263-6868.
- Director: Julianne Dolan
- Music Directors: Wynne Marsh & Ray Novak
- Choreographer: TBA
Auditions dates for Holiday Inn and The Little Mermaid are still being determined. Please check back on this page or sign up for our auditions mailing list for updates. (Please note that original dates of April 18, 20, and 25 are currently cancelled.)
- Age recommendation: The Little Mermaid is appropriate for all ages.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes, including intermission.