We’re kicking off our 2018 Broadway Season in style! West Side Story is one of musical theater’s great classics. With an on-stage orchestra performing Leonard Bernstein’s gorgeous score the way it was meant to be heard, this is a concert no musical theater lover will want to miss.
This concert also marks an important anniversary in the Croswell’s history. After the theater was saved from demolition in the 1960s, the first show staged here with local talent was an Adrian High School production of West Side Story in the spring of 1968.
Opening night of West Side Story in Concert will double as The Great Big Night, the Croswell’s annual fundraising gala. If you would like tickets to The Great Big Night, click here for more information.Order tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, May 11 (dinner at 5:30 p.m., show at 8 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 12 at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 13 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $50
- Tier A: $40
- Tier B: $30
- Youth under 18: $30
- Director: John MacNaughton
- Music Director: Jonathan Sills
- Choreographer: Hailie Hagedorn
- Tony: Brian Hissong
- Maria: Hannah Sparrow
- Anita: Alaina Kerr
- Riff: Casey Noce
- Bernardo: Rudy Gonzalez
- Ensemble and featured soloists: Walter Book, Erica Buechele, Rachel Cheng, Chloe Danley, Lauren DePorre, Gabriel Ebeling, Alan Gibson, Sarah Hodgman, Emily Hribar, Sarah Hunter, Nina King, Steven Kiss, Justin Kohlruss, Alexandrea McCarty, Laura Metdepenningen, Pierce Mitchell, Sarah Nowak, Virginia Rawlings, Natasha Ricketts, Xavier Sarabia, Lisa Schrock-Ohlinger, Brienna Scott, Crosby Slupe, Cordell Smith, Ja’Vaughn White
- Age recommendation: West Side Story in Concert is appropriate for most ages.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours, including intermission.
In the news
- Croswell announces 2018 Broadway Series (The Daily Telegram)