This stirring musical tells the story of life in early twentieth-century America through the eyes of an upper-class suburban family, a group of Jewish immigrants from eastern Europe, and an African-American musician in Harlem. See why this tale of struggle, passion and hope has won the hearts of audiences across America!Order tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 22 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 23 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29 at 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $35
- Tier A: $25
- Tier B: $15
- Youth under 18: $15
- Ragtime will be cast with open auditions in late May. Details will be posted at croswell.org/auditions as soon as they are available.
- Age recommendation: Due to some violence and mature themes, Ragtime is recommended mainly for adults and teens.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
In the news
- Croswell announces 2018 Broadway Series (The Daily Telegram)