After completing the Croswell’s multimillion-dollar renovation, we are hiring two new team members to help us grow!
Director of Hospitality and Audience Services
This person will ensure that all of our guests have the best possible experience at the Croswell. Responsibilities will include:
- Assuming overall responsibility for the management and scheduling of Farver’s, our new bar and patron lounge, including supervising bartending staff and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Recruiting and managing ushers and other front-of-house volunteers.
- Being constantly on the lookout for ways to “wow” our guests and make their Croswell experience special.
This position is full time and will consist mainly of afternoon and evening responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have experience in the hospitality industry, particularly with bar or restaurant management, and a passion for making people feel at home.
Box Office Associate
This person will staff the Croswell’s ticket counter during weekday office hours and on some show nights. Responsibilities will include:
- Selling tickets and processing ticket orders.
- Providing customer service at the front counter and over the phone.
- Additional administrative duties as required.
This position is part time and will consist of about 25 hours per week on weekdays, plus about 4-6 weekend dates per month. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong customer service skills.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to Steve Krause, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be reviewed as they are received, so timely applications are encouraged.