Drag queens and the owner of a struggling shoe factory form an unlikely alliance in this stunning Tony Award-winning show. An inspiring, toe-tapping story about being true to yourself!
Charlie Price has reluctantly inherited his father’s shoe factory, which is on the verge of bankruptcy. Trying to live up to his father’s legacy and save his family business, Charlie finds inspiration in the form of Lola. A fabulous entertainer in need of some sturdy stilettos, Lola turns out to be the one person who can help Charlie become the man that he is meant to be. As they work to turn the factory around, this unlikely pair find that they have more in common than they ever dreamed possible…and discover that, when you change your mind about someone, you can change your whole world.Buy tickets
Dates and times
- Friday, June 12 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 14 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 19 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 20 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 20 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 21 at 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 25 at 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 26 at 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27 at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, June 28 at 2:30 p.m.
- Premium: $40 Adult / $25 Youth
- Tier A: $30 Adult / $20 Youth
- Tier B: $20 Adult / $15 Youth
For group pricing, please contact the Croswell at (517) 263-6868.
- Director: Matthew D. Bowland
- Choreographer: Sarah Nowak
- Music Director: Leah Fox
- Age recommendation: Kinky Boots is appropriate for mature teens and up.
- Run time: Approximately 2 hours and 20 minutes, including intermission.