Last Stop on Market Street
A musical for young audiences
March 15-17, 2024
Based on the children’s book by Matt de la Peña, this hip-hop musical is an inclusive ode to kindness, empathy, gratitude, and finding joy in unexpected places. Six-year-old CJ is reluctantly staying with his Nana when a bus ride through Nana’s neighborhood leads to an eye-opening adventure.
Dates and times
- Friday, March 15 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 16 @ 11 a.m.
- Saturday, March 16 @ 2:30 p.m. (sensory-friendly production)*
- Sunday, March 17 @ 2:30 p.m.
About sensory-friendly productions at the Croswell: These productions are modified to meet the needs of children who are on the autism spectrum or have sensory processing issues. Modifications include:
- Keeping the house lights partially up during the show.
- Diminishing any loud or potentially startling sound effects. (Please note that due to the nature of live theater, there is a limit to how much we can control volume levels. Children who use noise-canceling headphones are welcome to bring them.)
- Adding buffer seats between groups.
Please call 517-264-7469 or email [email protected] with any questions.
Bringing a group?
We offer group discounts on orders of 14 tickets or more! Call 517-264-7469 to make a group reservation.
- Adults: $25 / $18 / $12
- Students: $12
Suitable for most ages.
Wheelchair-accessible seating is available on the orchestra level. For people who require hearing assistance, we have both assistive headsets and a hearing loop system.
To be announced.
- Last Stop on Market Street will be cast with open auditions.